The first picture is about how snow can be pretty. I took a picture of the snow on my pine trees on the side of my house. The second picture is how snow can also be destructive. I was going to build a tree house in that tree -- but I guess it's too late! The third picture is my brother sledding and how snow is good for sledding! From Henry.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Henry! What a great blog entry. It was so nice to hear what is going on over on your side of town. The idea of snow being beautiful and destructive has been on my mind a lot too! I have a wonderful, large Magnolia tree in front of my house. All of the snow and ice collected on the leaves over the weekend and many LARGE branches fell down. I will post pictures tomorrow if you want to check it out. Right now there is still one branch hanging precariously over the power line. I am worried that the next storm with snow and wind might cause more branches to fall. Did you ever lose power at your house? How are the roads near you? You are the first kid to make a blog entry on here independently - I am so proud of you! Great job. Love, Ms. B.
ReplyDelete