- I hope that I meet new friends.
- I'd like to finish Harry Potter 4.
- I hope that I can do a project on whatever I want.
- I hope we do lots of writing.
- I hope that I pass the SOLs.
- I really want to get better at math and art.
- I hope we go to art lots of times.
- I'd like to learn more about electonrics.
- I hope we learn multiplicaiton.
- I want to learn about the presidents.
- I hope to be a better artist.
- I hope we do science and history, especially acienct Rome.
- I hope to be better at reading.
- I hope to be better friends outside of school.
- I hope to do more writing than I did last year.
- I hope to learn all about animals.
- I hope I can make funny stories at writing time.
- I hope we play challenging games in PE.
- I hope I get some new friends!
- I want to get very good at singing.
- I hope we get to make pots in art like ancient Rome or Greece.
- I hope we play volleyball in PE.
- My dream is to be a photographer.
- I hope we draw more.
- I hope to make more friends this year.
- I hope we don't learn about BORING history.
- I hope I learn to type fast on the computer.
- I want to learn computer science.
- I hope we don't have to watch Spanish videos.
- I hope we only do math problems that don't involve strategies.
So many ideas! It makes me excited to think about spending the year with students who are motivated to accomplish so many things.
No comments:
Post a Comment